Wednesday, February 6, 2008

trip to canada

These were taken over the course of a few weeks while on my way to work, taking lunch away from work and going home from work. Basically each day that had decent shooting conditions, I went outside and choose a direction. I walked half an hour in that direction and then turned around and walked back (I only get an hour for lunch). If I saw something interesting along the way, I took a shot. These are the best of those shots.


50mm - f4 - 1/1000th


50mm - f8 - 1/500th


50mm - f16 - 1/250th


50mm - f5.6 - 1/1000th


This next shot is my favourite because I was listening to Tool when I found it and the lyrics from 'Pushit' immediatly came to mind:
"Rest your trigger on my finger,
Bang my head upon the fault line.
Take care not to make me enter.
’cause if I do we both may disappear."
Tool - Pushit
50mm - f4 - 1/125th

As always comments and critiques are always welcome!

2 comments:

minus23degrees said...

awesome snaps man

Anonymous said...

dat was really kool ... good 2 see such posts