Wednesday, February 6, 2008

first tryst with photography

Nothing new is here now, but more stuff is coming. Until then here are a few shots I have already scanned and uploaded.

This is one of my first long exposure shots. Its nothing special, but I liked climbing up onto my old high schools roof to take it.

50mm - f8.0 - 60 seconds


I was just about to get down off the roof when the cops came and busted up a small party going on in the parking lot. I decided to stay up and take this shot.


50mm - f22 - 10 minutes

I came home from work one day and the clouds looked amazing so I took this shot.



Thats it for now!

3 comments:

minus23degrees said...

way 2 go bro .. dat was awesome

runawaycat said...

Wow 10 minutes...I wish I had a better camera

levian said...

i love the last photograph !! awesome !! :D