Thursday, May 15, 2008

Online workspace.

Well, maybe some of you still not familiar with this online tool right?
If so, let me buzz some of the benefit that you can get from it. Actually, project workspace is a kind of online workspace. With this tool, you can share many type of document with your friends and you collegues. Not only that, you also can use this tool as a platform to discuss about your own project with your study group. No matter where they stay, where they live or where they are, you still can finish your project or your task on time.

The only think that you need is only an internet connection.
Once you have done with the task that you should submit, you can upload it and your friends can see and read it too. As for myself, I am prefer to call this great tool as my online project management. It’s because I can upload my Word and Excel files, Powerpoints, PDF’s, images, videos and after that, I can export it to online calendars like Apple iCal and Google Calendar.

Frankly, I also have my own reason why I want to have this online tool.
One of the best feature that I like is others users can post comments to ,my documents. That’s cool huh because I may know other’s people opinion and that’s really helpful. So if you want to know other features about this great online tool, head over to their site now and make sure you get the FREE 30 days trial!

1 comment:

RH said...

Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10@gmail.com