Saturday, November 24, 2007

8

danny freakin' tagged me. i've never been tagged before. i'm still in shock. i was a blog-tag virgin. blogging is such a strange world. i can't help but wonder if i was included in her list as a secret ploy to get me to blog about something (anything) again. so here goes:

1/ i obsessively twirl my hair. to the point where strangers have come up to me to tell me how mesmerizing they find watching me do it.

2/ i have a scar down the center of my tongue from when, as a four year old, i hit my head on a diving board whilst trying to do a flip. i've never been able to flip since, and this includes a three year stint on a diving team (just so you know, a basic flip is the basis of almost every dive).

3/ i love christmas.

4/ i'm a fraternal twin. our birthday was tuesday.

5/ i don't like ice cream all that much. the massive combination of sugar and dairy makes me kind of sick. i do however like cookies. a lot.

6/ i still wear my retainer.

7/ i once broke a girl's nose. we were goofing off during swim practice and our game went awry. she was gushing blood. i didn't accept that it was broken until five years later. i sincerely thought she was joking, but she pulled me aside one day and was like, listen, you really broke my nose.

8/ i am currently staying on the couch of a friend in brooklyn, as i don't have a home. searching for an apartment is worrying the devil out me and consuming my entire life.

No comments: